- Full Drag & Drop Support (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) (From Windows to (TreeViewItems, ListView, ListViewItems) and from each view to each view. From the views to ur code u need a really small wrapper, but i will explain in the How-To.)
- Adressbar (3 layouts (AdressBar, AdressBarCompact, AdressBarExtended))
- 3 switchable ListView layouts (Big Icons, Detail, List)
- ListView context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
- ListViewItem context menu (With Dynamic-Layout)
- Mouse X1 & X2 support (means like Windows-Explorer, backward (max. "/"), forward (the complete list of last visited directories))
- Ctrl + A & Ctrl + Click & Shift + Click (for item selection on ListView)
- Copy/Delete/Properties/Tar (Create/Extract) - Window
- etc. (Not all is complete but i work on it :D )
- Windows shell icon extraction on different ways, so u can use the windows icon set for the Android files.
- Windows TrayNotify use the windows build-in tray notify system to send info's to the end-user.
Currently, the following languages are native supported by my dll, u only have to load the needed ResourceDictionary.
- Italian (THX to XDA-Member bovirus)
More MVVM's comming soon. U can also rebuild my models in XAML and set there my "Styles" with "BasedOn" so u can style the items how u want. How the rebuild stuff work i'll explain in the How-To.
So, now... have a look at these stuff!
Have Fun guys! :)
Here is an element overview:
Mirror: My FTP
(Into each folder are the AndroidCtrlUI.dll and its markup file (AndroidCtrlUI.xml) for VisualStudio)
To use the markup file in ur IDE, u have to place the AndroidCtrlUI.xml beside the AndroidCtrlUI.dll.
(So u have a "hover" description for each Class / Method)
N/A (Currently closed)